- NEW TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base
- NEW Factory-Installed Telemetry Sensors
- NEW Power-Cell LiPo Batteries Included (2)
- NEW LiPo Balance Chargers included (2)
- Factory-installed Castle Creations Mamba Monster brushless system
- High-power 2200Kv motor
- Traxxas Power Cell LiPo Batteries Included
- Top Speed: 50+mph with included batteries, 65+mph all-out!
Designed From the Start for
Brushless Speed and LiPo Power
At Traxxas, we don't make conversions. We built it right the first time. So, when our engineers sat down to design the E-Maxx, they made sure it had all the strength and durability needed for today's most powerful aftermarket brushless setups. Give E-Maxx all you've got; its Brushless-Ready™ transmission is built for the burliest brushless motors, and the included Power Cell 5000mAh LiPo batteries unleash hard-hitting "6S" horsepower when you put the hammer down. Every component between the E-Maxx's motor and the tires is proven tough for full-throttle fun, pack after pack, with the durability and reliability you expect from Traxxas.
Power Cell LiPo Batteries Included!
Designed from the start for high-voltage, high-capacity LiPo packs, the E-Maxx Brushless Edition now includes a pair of genuine Traxxas Power Cell LiPo battey packs—the only LiPos certified to give you the punch and on-demand power to reach the top speeds the E-Maxx Brushless Edition is built to achieve. Engineered specifically for Traxxas vehicles, Power Cell LiPo batteries feature heavy-duty construction with oversized solder tabs, 12-gauge Maxx Cable wire, and High Current connectors to deliver maximum efficiency, power, and run time. The E-Maxx includes two 5000mAh 3-cell (3S) packs to unleash a full 22.2 volts of dirt-roosting power and the E-Maxxs's full performance capability.
Dual LiPo Balance Chargers Included!
Charging care is vital to LiPo life and performance, so a pair of 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance chargers are included to keep the E-Maxx's Power Cell LiPos running strong. Just plug the battery's balance plug into the charger and you're on the way to another run—no programming or settings required. Every time a pack is charged, the cells are charged individually to precisely balance voltage for optimum performance, run time, and cycle life.
E-Maxx Brushless Edition is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The all-new Traxxas® TQi™ radio system with Docking Base turns your iPhone® or iPod touch® into a powerful tuning tool. The device display combines with the Traxxas Link™ App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that optimizes your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of the E-Maxx Brushless Edition with an intuitive, high definition graphical user interface. Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. Accessory Traxxas Link telemetry sensors (sold separately) transmit real-time data including speed, RPM, temperature, and battery voltage with stunning visuals. Learn more about the new Traxxas TQi Radio System here.
Traxxas Link makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the powerful tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effects settings such as steering and throttle sensitivity; steering percentage; braking strength; and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen, or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. Everything happens live, on-the-fly, giving you instant feedback on your changes.
When you add optional telemetry sensors (sold separately) to your model,Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. If the track conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as new profile. Only Traxxas Link makes pro-level transmitter tuning so fast, convenient, and easy.
Built specifically to handle the rigors of large, power-hungry trucks, the Mamba Monster speed control is ready for 6S LiPo power with its massive 6.5mm gold-plated connectors, high-efficiency heatsink, integrated cooling fan and heavy-duty components. The speed control sends its power pulses to a Castle 2200Kv 75mm motor, designed specially for maximum performance and reliability with 6S LiPo power in torque-hungry applications. The aluminum motor can is machined to act as a massive heatsink, high-grade bearings deliver maximum efficiency, and high-strength Neodymium magnets give E-Maxx Brushless Edition outrageous torque. To resist the twist, a beefy 5mm shaft transfers power to the Brushless-Ready transmission.
Larger pinion gear/smaller spur gear combinations are for high-speed running on hard, smooth surfaces only.
E-Maxx Brushless Edition's 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs make certain its considerable horsepower is delivered directly to the treads. The splined design is extra strong with unsurpassed torque handling to resist twist-out no matter how hard the 2200Kv motor pulls at the tires. The unique hex-hub shape also accepts standard 17mm-hex wheels.
Extreme Brushless Power goes wasted if the tires can't put the power to the ground. E-Maxx Brushless Edition has it covered with some of the toughest treads in Traxxas' arsenal, the aggressive Maxx tires used on the hard-hitting Revo 3.3 and T-Maxx 3.3. These massive meats offer tenacious grip, and their huge footprint gives E-Maxx greater stability and generous ground clearance for all-terrain fun. The tires are securely mounted to Twin-Spoke wheels, now covered in sinister black chrome as part of the exclusive Brushless Edition look.
To handle extreme brushless power, the adjustable Traxxas wheelie bar is mandatory equipment for the E-Maxx Brushless Edition! Four snap-in adjustment positions allow you to choose how extreme you want your wheelie action to be. In the down position, it keeps the front end planted to show off E-Maxx's incredible acceleration. Raise the wheelie bar to its full-up position and the action gets wild, with giant wheelies that hang on as long as you keep mashing the throttle! The wheelie bar's unique design allows it to be easily removed in situations where you may not want the additional control.
- Top Speed: 50+ with included Power Cell LiPo batteries, 65+mph All-Out!
- Includes two Power Cell 5000mAh 3-Cell LiPo battery packs
- Includes two LiPo Balance Chargers
- Equipped with Castle Creation's Mamba Monster Brushless System
- Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base
- Equipped with RPM/speed, motor temperature, and voltage telemetry sensors
- Up to 25.2 Volts of Massive Brushless Power
- State-of-the-Art Integrated Chassis Design
- Heavy-Duty 17mm Splined Aluminum Hex Hubs and Wheel Nuts
E-Maxx Brushless Edition (model #3908L) comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Docking Base installed and adjusted, Castle Creations Mamba Monster brushless power system, Traxxas Power Cell batteries, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the E-Maxx Brushless Edition and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows E-Maxx Brushless Edition to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow the details link above to go in depth on all the E-Maxx Brushless Edition performance benefits and also be sure to check out the videos page to see E-Maxx Brushless Edition in action for yourself.
- Includes two Traxxas Power Cell LiPo Battery packs (5000MAH, 11.1V, 25C, 3 cell)
- Traxxas High-Current Battery Connectors
- Includes two 2-Cell/3-Cell LiPo Balance Chargers
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output radio system with Docking Base™
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter
- TQi Docking Base™
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Docking Base accepts iPhone and iPod touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
- Accessory speed, RPM, temperature, and voltage telemetry sensors available separately
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Adjustable four-position wheelie bar
- Castle Creations Mamba Monster ESC
- 6.5mm gold-plated connectors
- Integrated cooling fan
- Heavy-duty construction
- Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2200KV Motor
- Machined heatsink can
- 5mm rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs and wheel nuts
- Tunable sealed differentials in Maxx® differential housings
- Backward compatible to all Maxx models
- Differential uses Revo®-Spec gears and components
- Revo®-Spec front, rear, and center driveshafts
- New heavy-duty Brushless Ready™ transmission
- Over two-times stronger than original E-Maxx transmission
- Steel idler gear
- Optional accessory two-speed adjustable ratio gear sets
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Quick release battery hold down straps
- Reversible to accept stick packs and side-by-side packs
- Available accessory battery strap for oversized battery packs (sold separately)
- Long wheelbase, low center-of-gravity chassis
- Increased stability
- Extended by 30mm
- Accepts 6-cell or 7-cell flat battery packs and LiPo packs of similar size
- Batteries sit lower in the chassis for lower CG
- Lower skid plate protects the center driveline while allowing quick access to the transmission
- Waterproof high-torque dual steering servos (#2075)
- Four-channel 2.4GHz micro receiver
- Two channel-one outputs for dual steering servos (no Y-harness required)
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- 6.3" diameter Maxx tires pre-glued on black-chrome Split-Spoke wheels
- Two-piece gear cover makes it easy to access and change gearing
- Requires removal of only one screw for access
- Sealed pivot balls and front/rear outer driveshafts
- Eight fully-adjustable, coil-over Ultra Shocks
- Integrated dual servo bellcrank and servo saver
- Watertight sealed receiver box
- 100% captured steering and toe linkage
- Double-shear components capture and secure all rod ends for unmatched durability
- Rear toe links are captured by a thick tie-bar for double-shear strength
- Updated shock towers and adjustable body mounts
- Gray composite components
- Chassis, skid plates, bulkheads, shock bodies, spur gear cover
- Precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Blue-anodized aluminum antenna crimp nut
- Four-position wheelie bar included
- Fully painted, trimmed, and decaled ProGraphix® body
||22.5 inches (571mm)|
||16.5 inches (419mm)|
||16.5 inches (419mm)|
|Center Ground Clearance:
||4 inches (101mm)|
||9.5 inches (241mm)|
||13.2 inches (335mm)|
|Front Shock Length:
|Rear Shock Length:
|Front Tires (pre-glued):
||Maxx® (6.3" x 3.8")|
|Rear Tires (pre-glued):
||Maxx® (6.3" x 3.8")|
||3.8" Split-Spoke (black chrome)|
||3.8" Split-Spoke (black chrome)|
|Speed Control Type:
||Castle Creations Mamba Monster|
||Castle Creations Mamba|
||Single-Speed (2nd gear only)|
|Overall Drive Ratio:
||20.88 (stock, out-of-box)|
||Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip|
||Molded Composite Nylon Tub|
||TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base|
||35+mph (65+mph w/ two 3S LiPo Batteries)|
||Two Traxxas Power Cell LiPo Batteries (5000MAH, 11.1V, 25C, 3S)|
||Two Traxxas 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance Chargers|
||4 "AA" (transmitter)|
|Input voltage (cells):
||18 NiCad/NiMH 6s LiPo (max: 25.2 volts)|
||2.2”W x 1.9”D x 1.4”H|
||4.27 ounces (121 grams)|
||0.0003 per phase|
||Yes, with lockout|
|Specs per Castle Creation's published specifications at the time of manufacture. Specifications subject to change.|
Contact Castle Creations for more information.
MODEL 3908L: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race®, with TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System with
Docking Base, Castle Creations Mamba Monster Brushless System and ProGraphix® painted body.