Out of the box, the Velineon Brushless Power System is optimized to put down the rock-crushing
torque, massive horsepower, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless.
Most of all, it's brushless done the Traxxas way: brutally fast and easy to use. Just plug it in
and satisfy your need for extreme horsepower.
The Velineon Brushless Power system takes the guesswork out of enjoying the benefits of
world-class brushless power. The system components work together as an optimized
package, engineered from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time.
With the Stampede VXL, your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon
accepts the widest range of battery types, including the latest 3-cell Lithium Polymer packs
(3S LiPo packs). These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds
beyond 65mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in low-voltage detection in the
VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control conveniently helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs
in top condition.
* Requires Optional Pinion Gear (sold separately).
Larger pinion gear/smaller spur gear combinations are for high-speed running on hard,
smooth surfaces only.
Stampede VXL is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system.
The all-new Traxxas® TQi™ arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the
unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology—but that's just the
beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas
Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required
. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are
dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle
end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control
Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking
Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving
comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
The TQi's most important new feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped
with an Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511, sold separately) that turns your iPad® iPhone®
or iPod touch® (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The
full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link™ App (on the App Store) to deliver a
n intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of
optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to
telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of our
exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive
where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that
wouldn't have been possible before. Now the Traxxas Stampede VXL is Ready-To-Race with
this waterproof technology. The VXL-3s speed control, high torque servo, and mini receiver
are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought
possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet muddy tracks are no
problem for the Stampede VXL.
The Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor is precision-matched
for use in the 1/10th scale Stampede, delivering the perfect balance of brutal horsepower and
efficiency. The sensorless design works with the sophisticated circuitry in the VXL-3s Electroni
c Speed Control for smooth starts and precise control, without the need for additional sensors
and wiring. Since there are no brushes or commutator to cause friction and wear, Velineon
brushless power is always full of muscle, run after run.
The Velineon VXL-3s forward/reverse electronic speed
control simplifies brushless technology with easy operation that gives you all the control you
need for maximum fun. Quickly choose from 3 drive profiles in exactly the same manner as oth
er Traxxas electronic speed controls (such as the XL-5). Profiles include: Sport, Race, and Tr
aining Mode (patented). Training Mode™ limits full-throttle power to 50% allowing young or new
drivers to safely develop their control skills before unleashing the full-throttle capability of the V
elineon system. Stampede VXL's performance can be tailored for drivers of any age and exper
ience. High-frequency transistors and advanced circuit design deliver incredibly smooth and r
efined throttle control. With the VXL-3s you have the flexibility to use conventional brushed moto
rs, brushless motors, and sensored brushless motors. The VXL-3s auto detects the motor typ
e for you. High-current capacity (320 amps peak) and two-stage thermal protection frees you fr
om motor limits.
The Stampede VXL is equipped to handle serious hors
epower with features such as the advanced Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch. The
patent-pending design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction
control, even when tortured with massive amounts of horsepower. New upgrades to the Stamp
ede VXL include high-grade hex hardware, precision metal turnbuckle links with heavy-duty ro
d ends, and larger 5x11mm rubber-sealed ball bearings at the wheels. The transmission is be
efed-up as well with tough new steel gears. With its huge monster truck tires, the Stampede VX
L benefits most from the all-new digital high-torque steering waterproof servo (#2075). 125 in-o
z of torque deliver lightning-quick steering response with confidence-inspiring precision.
The Stampede VXL is 100% Ready-To-Drive® right out of the box with the TQi™ 2-channel radi
o system, and the Velineon Brushless Power System. Just take the Stampede VXL out of the box
, charge up a battery, and go have fun! Stampede VXL is the ultimate thrill ride that is perfect for
monster bashing or wheelie-popping madness. Hot new Stampede VXL graphics combine with
the black-chrome wheels for a mean monster truck stance.
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Waterproof Electronics
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented)
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wiring
- Digital high-torque steering waterproof servo
- Precision steel turnbuckles with heavy-duty rod ends
- Metric hex hardware
- Front suspension tie bar
- Steel transmission gears
- 5x11 rubber sealed ball bearings at the wheels
World-class engineering and Traxxas' attention-to-detail are some of the reasons why Stampede is a perennial favorite for heavy-duty monster truck fun. Traxxas backs all of their products with a support system second to none. No other truck offers the level of support of the Traxxas Stampede VXL with its unparalleled parts availability. A staff of skilled Traxxas representatives make it convenient to find answers to your questions via phone, website, or email. We're there to ensure that your R/C experience is enjoyable, easy, and fun. Follow the details link above to go in depth on all the Stampede VXL performance benefits and also be sure to check out the videos page to see Stampede VXL in action for yourself.
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Stampede VXL reaches speeds in excess of 65mph!*
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow.
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Auto-detects brushed, sensorless and sensored brushless motors
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Durable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272™ steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- New gray chassis components offer a fresh new look
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Talon™ all-terrain 2.8" monster truck are pre-glued on black-chrome All-Star™ wheels
- New ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and gunmetal
- Stampede VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
*Requires Optional Pinion and/or spur gear (sold separately).