팀로시社에서 새로 출시한 1/10 브러시리스 AVC 트러기-- TENACITY T RTR 차량입니다.
본차량은 대한민국에 전세계최초 출시판매합니다.!!!
The 4WD TENACITY T (Truck) RTR with AVC is based off the ever popular TEN platform that will utilize more plastic components to further reduce the cost of
the vehicle while still having great durability. The TENACITY T RTR will include full metric hardware for worldwide compatibility.
The TENACITY T RTR will use a plastic chassis with the bottom loading battery for easy and quick battery changes. The power system will use a new six pole
brushless motor and brushless ESC from Dynamite that will provide greater efficiency which will improve run time and improved power.
The TENACITY T RTR is controlled by a Spektrum DX2EV6 with optional telemetry and speedometer and a Spektrum AVC Receiver with steering priority to
further enhance the consumer’s experience. Finally the TENACITY T has an updated body along with a new off-road style wheel design along with a trench
digging tire that can drive through any condition
Three Key Sales Arguments
1. Legendary TEN Platform
2. 50+ MPH! (on 3s power)
3. Spektrum Active with AVC
Any consumer looking to get started in the hobby all the way to experienced drivers looking to have a blast with a 4WD Truck.
Any dealer who carries the Losi line of products.
1. TEN 4WD Platform: Durable and high performance vehicle that has a racing pedigree. A tough high-strength composite chassis to save on weight with
bottom load battery door from the TEN MT.
2. Dynamite 130A Brushless ESC and Fuze 4-Pole 3800 KV 550 Motor: Dynamite 130A Fuze Brushless ESC and 3800 KV 550 Motor will provide excellent
power with a 2-3cell Lipo (not included). The Dynamite® Fuze 130A ESC is the newest addition to the Fuze ESC lineup. The ESC is waterproof, completely
programmable and comes pre-wired with a high-current EC3 connector. The ESC will work with most sensorless brushless motors and is 2S 3S Li-Po and Ni- MH compatible. 50+ MPH on 3s power!
3. Speedometer Option: The TENACITY includes the new Spektrum DX2Ev6 with telemetry allowing consumers to measure actual speed via the "optional"
Speedometer that plugs into the DX2Ev6
4. Spektrum DX2E radio system with AVC: Reliable Spektrum radio and the convenience of Active Vehicle Control. Vehicle will include new SPMSRS4220
Receiver with steering priority. No more under steer when AVC dial is turned on.
5. Waterproof Components: All components are waterproof allowing consumers to run the vehicle in wet conditions.
6. 12mm race inspired plastic bodied shock absorbers: High level of stability and control through the roughest terrain.
7. Race Inspired Body: A race inspired truck body with exciting graphics offered in two different color variations.
8. Updated Wheel and Tire Design: A new off-road style wheel design along with a trench digging tire that can drive through any condition.
Length: 19.75 in(501.6mm)
Width: 13 in(330mm)
Height: 6.75 in(171.4mm)
Ground Clearance:1.5 in (38.1mm)
Wheelbase: 13 in(330mm)
Track: 13 in(330mm)
Tire Compound:Medium Soft
Motor:550 4pole 3800kv